Takeaway Point 

If you are starting a relationship (or currently in one) and you have property, then you should seek legal advice about how to keep that property in the event of separation.

Property can include:

  • Real Estate
  • Bank Accounts
  • Cash
  • Vehicles
  • Household Furniture and Contents
  • Shares
  • Investments
  • Superannuation
  • Interests in a Business or Trust
  • Inheritances


Would You Like Further Information?

For more information read our earlier post, Am I In A De Facto Relationship?

Please also feel free to contact us or book an appointment online.



The information contained on this site is for general guidance only.  No person should act or refrain from acting on the basis of such information.  You should seek appropriate professional advice based upon your particular circumstances.

Leave a Reply